Sunday 30 April 2017

Make A Wish

Evening peeps

A bit of a lazy day today, I have spent most of it ironing, which I hate doing and I still haven't finished the pile.


Anyway, this is the first of two cards which I have made tonight.  The digital stamp is called Make a Wish from Mo's Digital Pencil and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Digital patterned paper
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Pink buttons
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Mo's Digital Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
CASology - Season
Addicted To Stamps And More - Clean And Simple
The Paper Shelter - A Birthday Card
Come And Get It Challenges - Make It Square
Hanna And Friends - Glitter
In The Pink - Birthday
CAS On Sunday - Use Glitter

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment